Become a Member!
The Aftermath: Surviving Psychopathy Foundation is approved by the United States Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt charitable organization and is dedicated to educating the public about the nature of psychopathy and its cost to individuals and society. With your help, we can continue to support the families and victims of those with psychopathy and bolster research that aims to understand, prevent, or minimize the development of psychopathic traits and the aftermath for families and victims of psychopathic individuals.
You can become a member of the Aftermath Foundation for one year just by donating $25. Membership is an integral part of the growth of the Aftermath Foundation, and we would not be where we are today without the thoughtful contributions from individuals such as yourself. Beyond knowing that you are continuing your partnership with us in this very important mission, your membership will also have the following benefits:
- Access to our Members Only forum where you can post comments and suggestions for the organization
- Access to Webinars featuring conversation with experts in the field on topics of interest identified by Members
- Ask the Expert- Members are invited to submit questions they have to an expert in the field of psychopathy. Several questions will be chosen each quarter to be submitted to the Aftermath Foundation Research Committee or to selected experts and posted on the website
- Email updates in which we share tips and newsworthy topics regarding our Foundation and the field of psychopathy
- Subscription to our bi-monthly Newsletter to update Members on the strategies and progress the Foundation is making to serve our community
- An email of the Aftermath Foundation’s Annual Report, summarizing our accomplishments over the past year, steps made toward our goals, and any exciting new plans for the upcoming year
Over the last several years, contributions have helped us to spread the word about the Foundation, educate the public about psychopathy, and create a forum for families and victims to learn and connect with individuals from all over the globe that have had similar experiences.
For only $25 you can have access to all of these benefits and bring us one step closer to realizing our vision! Your generosity and belief in our mission will help us continue to perform this work, and we are deeply grateful for your support.
Join through PayPal by clicking on the Donate button below. Although we are required to keep a record of your donation and membership, your private information will be kept confidential.