The Aftermath: Surviving Psychopathy Foundation is approved by the United States Internal Revenue Service as a tax exempt charitable organization.
You do not have to become a member or renew your membership to use this site or participate in the survivor’s forum. Membership is one way you can contribute to the Foundation and support other victims. Your membership means a growing voice for those committed to addressing the problem of psychopathy.
Members are asked to donate just $25 a year. Professional and corporate memberships will also soon be available for a larger donation. Beyond knowing you are partnering with us in our very important mission, your membership also has the following benefits:
- Access to our Members Only forum where you can post comments and suggestions for the organization
- Access to quarterly Webinars featuring conversation with experts in the field on topics of interest identified by Members
- Ask the Expert- Members are invited to submit questions they have to an expert in the field of psychopathy. Several questions will be chosen each quarter to be submitted to the Aftermath Foundation Research Committee or to selected experts and posted on the website
- Access to Aftermath Radio where we will be inviting Members to share their experiences (Expected to resume in 2017)
- Email updates in which we share tips and newsworthy topics regarding our Foundation and the field of psychopathy
- Subscription to our bi-monthly Newsletter to update Members on the strategies and progress the Foundation is making to serve our community
- An email of the Aftermath Foundation’s Annual Report, summarizing our accomplishments over the past year, steps made toward our goals, and any exciting new plans for the upcoming year
To continue to contribute to the mission and growth of the Foundation as well as for the benefits we are working to provide our members, we encourage you to renew your membership today.
Renew through PayPal by clicking on the Donate button below. Although we are required to keep a record of your donation and membership, your private information will be kept confidential.